Koinonia Institute presents its 2017 Strategic Perspectives Conference in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. Featuring a great line-up of speakers who will both inform and share great testimony to encourage you to have the right Biblical attitude during these troubling times.
Chris Corlett is a long-time KI member who serves in several volunteer capacities. Among his activities, Chris is the Academic Advisor to the Koinonia Institute Advisory Board. He relies on his journey and perspective as both a KI member and as an experienced educator to advise the KIAB on reliable teaching strategies and techniques as well as emerging technologies and research.
- How do we separate reliable information from unreliable information?
- How can we determine what is relevant evidence supporting a position and what is superfluous?
- What is the difference between evidentiary burden and persuasive burden?
- How does the quantum of proof differ in the court of public opinion from the court of competent jurisdiction?
- What is evidential apologetics versus pre-suppositional apologetics?
- How does the Bible sharpen our discernment?
Koinonia Institute presents its 2015 Strategic Perspectives X Conference in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho on DVD, intel and insight to understand the times.
Recorded: Oct 2015
Includes the following speaker sessions:
Koinonia Institute presents its 2014 Strategic Perspectives IX Conference in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho on DVD, intel and insight to understand the times.