- How do we separate reliable information from unreliable information?
- How can we determine what is relevant evidence supporting a position and what is superfluous?
- What is the difference between evidentiary burden and persuasive burden?
- How does the quantum of proof differ in the court of public opinion from the court of competent jurisdiction?
- What is evidential apologetics versus pre-suppositional apologetics?
- How does the Bible sharpen our discernment?
Join Chris Corlett from the Executive Briefing Room at the River Lodge, New Zealand, as he explores these questions while addressing Critical Thinking.