The Book of Daniel contains the most amazing prophecies of the Bible, and is one of the most authenticated books of the Old Testament. The numerous detailed prophecies of the period of Gentile dominion make this one of the most important foundational studies for anyone who takes the Bible seriously.
27 - Daniel
- Introduction to the book: background, authentication, etc.
- Daniel and his three friends avoid the death penalty and get promoted.
- Nebuchadnezzar’s ego trip; the worship of his image; the fiery furnace.
- The only chapter in the Bible written by a Gentile King; published throughout the known world.
- The “handwriting on the wall” and the fall of Babylon to the Persians.
- A supplemental study on the Destruction of Babylon spoken of by the prophets Isaiah and Jeremiah and detailed in Revelation.
- How Daniel avoided the “mark of the beast.”
- The four empires, which climax Gentile dominion on the Earth.
- The succession of the Persian and Greek Empires and the rise of Alexander the Great.
- The Angel Gabriel predicts the precise day on which Jesus presented Himself as the “Meshiach Nagid” (The Messiah the King).
- The mysterious interval between the 69th and 70th “weeks” of Daniel and the final seven years of world history.
- A spooky glimpse of the spiritual warfare that lies behind world events.
- The amazing prediction of the conflicts between the Ptolemaic and Seleucid Empires and the emergence of the final World Leader.
- The climax of all history.
- The history of Europe and the European Union.
- Present and future of the European Union.