NOTE: If you are experiencing a “Network Error” or "Video Source Not Found" (more common in Firefox), please make sure flash is up-to-date...
- Where do I find what I want?
- What are the Plans and what are they for?
- How do I use Chromecast?
- Roles/Access explained
- Low Audio on a Laptop?
- I’ve Purchased access to a Live Conference or Event in the K-House TV online store, what now?
- Can I download videos and watch offline?
- Can I participate in Live Q&A Sessions?
- Can I watch video streams on my mobile device?
- I don’t have, or do not desire to use PayPal
- Video Player Explained
- I’ve tried logging in with my Koinonia Institute/K-House username and password but this fails, why?
- I’ve forgotten my Password
- Green Screen when I try and watch video
- Neither Video Players Work, what next?
Sections of this website explained:
- Live Broadcast
- Free On-Demand - A selection of free content, great if you would like to try our service before subscribing.
- Premium On-Demand - Audio and Video Content available for streaming. A Subscription is required.
- Special Events - These are special conferences or events that are available by way of purchasing a Special Event pass for the respective event.
- Store - Available subscription plans and Special Event Tickets.
- About Us - All about Koinonia House, Lyonshead Media and associated organizations.
Other Resources - Links to other resources and Websites.
- K-House Resource Center - K-house’s main online store for purchasing DVDs, Audio CDs, Books and Downloads.
- Koinonia Institute - Koinonia Institute is an online Bible College with courses including Old/New Testament Survey, Prophecy Studies, Hermeneutics, and Expositional Studies of the Bible and much more.
- Resident Study Programs - more information on the River Lodge and resident study.
- 66/40 - Our 66/40 Radio Program online Listen Again service.
- Podcasts - our Podcast website with weekly episodes.
What are the Plans and what are they for?
The concept of this website is similar to other Video On-Demand services in that we have All You Can Eat plans. Meaning, a 1 month plan will allow you to watch all Video and Audio content in the Premium On-Demand Section of our website, as many times as you like, and whenever you like for an entire month. A 1 Year Plan is an entire year. We have found this can be a more cost effective way for people like yourself, that rather purchasing a physical Commentary DVD, for the same price you can get access to our entire growing catalog of Premium On-Demand content for up to 6 months.
The Plan is activated the moment they are purchased, and will expire once completed. Plans do not auto-renew, so when a plan expires, you can either just purchase another plan, or wait and purchase later if your day-to-day life is a bit hectic and you need a break. That way, you are not hooked into a recurring subscription.
A Special Event ticket, unless otherwise stated, will not only give you access to the Live Video Stream of the event, but also the recorded sessions thereafter, so you won’t miss a thing! Special Event Live Streams and Video On-Demand are made available in the Special Events section at the time of the event.
You’ll need a phone, tablet, or laptop computer to set up Chromecast (iOS may not support this feature). From Chrome Setting menu:
(Note: To make it easier to cast a tab from Chrome, we recommend you add the Google Cast extension to your Chrome browser )
- Navigate to the Chrome Settings menu in the Chrome toolbar in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser > click “Cast…”.
- Next to the where it says, Cast to …, you’ll see a small drop-down. …
- Click Cast desktop.
- Choose the Chromecast device you want to cast to.
- Alternatively, if you cannot cast the video directly, in the Chrome Browser, you may be able to 'cast' the tab which contains the video.
A video may have a Chromecast icon in it’s navigation bar if you have enabled Chromecast in your browser and the video supports Chromecast.
I’ve tried logging in with my Koinonia Institute/K-House username and password but this fails, why?
Koinonia Institute, K-House and K-House TV are separate websites and hosted on separate systems. We are in the process of bringing everything together under one website.
You can of course create an account on this website using your KI credentials if you like, or use the “Social Login” feature so you can link your social account and not have to worry about remembering your K-House TV username or passord again.
Steps to reset password
- You can go to the request a new password form.
- Once submitted, you will receive a “Replacement login information” email. This email will contain a link to reset your password. You Must first be logged out of K-House TV for this link to work, otherwise, it will assume you’re logged in and you’ll be required to enter your old password to change it.
- When you click on the emailed link (or paste it in your browser), you will be sent to a page that states that this is a one-time login and there is a button that says “Login”. Click that button, you are now logged in (without having to enter your old password).
- This takes you to your profile edit page, the “Password” and “Confirm password” fields are where you can enter a new password, you are not required to enter your current password.
- Then hit save at the bottom of the page.
- You have now set your new password.
Low Audio on a Laptop?
Roles are levels of access, and help us make sure you have access to the content you’re entitled to.
If you subscribe to a month or year plan, you are purchasing a role (e.g. “Subscribed”). Anyone with the Subscribed role has access to watch any content in the Premium On-Demand section. There are other roles for Special Events that are usually an abbreviation of the product (e.g. Strategic Perspectives access may have a role called SP2015 or Special Events).
You can have multiple roles, and roles usually expire after the subscription period. If you purchase the 1 Month Plan, you are assigned the Subscribed role for one month. Once the month has expired, you are unassigned the Subscribed role and will no longer have access to the Premium On-Demand content, however, you can just re-purchase a subscription at your convenience. For example, if your role expires and you think you’ll probably be too busy to watch any video for the next month or two, just wait and re-purchase a month access when you’re ready.
You can find your unlocked special events and conferences in the Special Events section of the website.
In this section you will see your unlocked live feeds (which broadcast live according to the conference schedule) and recorded sessions that usually become available a few hours after the live broadcast.
Be sure to check the schedule once published to know when live broadcasts are streaming in your Timezone. You will usually have access to view the recorded sessions as part of the package up until a specific date (usually one month). You can view recorded sessions as much as you like, whenever you like up until the expiry of the purchased package. These packages are not the same or linked to your Premium Video package and you do not have to have a premium video package to purchase individual conference event packages.
No, we provide a streaming video on-demand service only. To purchase physical products or file downloads, go to K-House US online store.
Yes, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org during a live broadcast or live Q&A session and your question may be selected for our presenter to answer during the live session.
Yes, streams are compatible with supported mobile devices. Please be aware data charges from your provider may apply.
If you don’t have PayPal, continuing with your purchase during checkout, PayPal in most cases will offer you the option of paying with a credit card only (No PayPal account required). Alternatively, call one of our staff at K-House U.S. and provide your Contact Details, K-House TV Username and Email Address (we do not require your Password), and we will be able to process your order over the phone: 1-800-KHOUSE1 (1-800-546-8731) or (208) 773-6310.
We have two types of players. The one being used is automatically selected based on the streaming service used for that particlar video.
Note: Some controls may not be available on all devices and browsers.
From time to time your browsers may be automatically updated which can affect compatibility. This is outside our control, however, the Green Screen issue tends to pop up from time to time with the Firefox browser. Other browsers such as Edge or Chrome do not seem to have this issue.